Due diligence is the process of assessing how well an organization is performing financially. An audit of due diligence is usually requested by a person or company when they are in the process of doing business with another. Due diligence audits analyze the company's capabilities, target market, potential customers, and profit-making capabilities for mergers and acquisitions of businesses. In general, companies expect due diligence audit firms to provide a report at the time of acquiring businesses. Due diligence audits can be a legal obligation, but they often apply to voluntary investigations. It can help make better decisions keeping all risks and opportunities in mind.
We have experience conducting Due Diligence assignments across diverse industries, including Manufacturing, Financial Services, Trading and Distribution, Oil & Gas, Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality, Digital, and Social Media, among others.
• Verify the authenticity of the business
• Verify all material facts about the business
• Post-transaction unpleasant surprises can be reduced
• Establish a trust between unrelated parties
• Analyze the risks and opportunities of a proposed transaction
• Find out if there are any deal killers on the target and avoid a bad business deal
• Make sure the deal meets the criteria for investment or acquisition
Get in touch with us for Due diligence audit assistance.
We have the resources, the experts, the knowledge to help your business grow. And with 1000+ clients the UAE the volume of our work allows us to share economies of scale with you.