UAE VAT Registration is mandatory for every business meeting the mandatory turnover threshold limit, that is, AED 3,75,000/- per year. These sales include the sales of goods or services during the normal course of business by an entity. Businesses may opt for voluntary registration.
Benefits of Becoming VAT Registered
- VAT-registered companies can reclaim paid VAT.
- A VAT-registered company can charge VAT on both products and services.
- A VAT registered company is more trustworthy to customers and suppliers.
- Registering for VAT can also give the impression that your business is large and well established - this may be particularly relevant to new businesses.
- If you register for VAT before you reach AED 3,75,000, you will avoid incurring penalties if you fail to notice when your turnover reaches AED 3,75,000
DARTC is a successful VAT registration agent with years of experience in completing the VAT application forms quickly and efficiently while avoiding the common mistakes people make, which can cause significant delays and complications .Our company guarantee that your application will be submitted to FTA within one hour of receipt. Most of the registrations we submit are completed within a few days. We have many excellent testimonials from satisfied customers.